Turquoise ocean, sunset yoga, warm water waves, hot sand, vibrant souks, nourishing food, total relaxation and great fun in our sensational private villa is located on the beach in Aourir (just a short transfer from Agadir airport).
Join Shine Yoga founder Jen Austin on our Shine Yoga Retreat to Morocco from 30th September – 7th October for 8 AMAZING DAYS OF…
- Inspiring yoga: Dynamic flow sequences to uplift & glow, calming yin to unwind and open, guided meditation for calm and clarity plus restorative & yoga nidra for deep rest & relaxation.
- Deep Relaxation: Read a book…gaze out to sea…take a refreshing dip in the OCEAN FRONT pool…repeat.
- Healthy Eating: You’ll have 3 fresh, delicious and nutritious meals every day full of nourishing local produce.
- Fun Surfing: Whether its catching your first ever wave or an epic barrel they’ll be plenty of opportunity to have fun in the water.
- Exploration & Adventure: Beach walks, exploring paradise valley, souk shopping, an evening out and lots more…
- 7 nights accommodation
- Transfer to & from Agadir airport
- 5 morning vinyasa flow yoga classes
- 5 afternoon yin & restorative yoga classes
- Daily beautiful breakfast and lunch
- 6 healthy nourishing vegetarian dinners
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fresh herbal teas
- All linens & bath towels plus local soap and rose water in your bathroom.
- All yoga equipment including mats, mat towels, blocks, straps and big comfy bolsters.
Looking out over the Atlantic Ocean, yoga classes are held in the shade of the wooden roof top yoga shala. The unforgettable and inspiring shala is an open airy space blessed with the first rays at sunrise and the last magical light at sunset.
You’ll start the day with a vibrant vinyasa flow yoga class. This fluid, dynamic and invigorating form of yoga will leave you energised and glowing! In the afternoon you’ll love the deeply calming and restorative yin yoga class. You’ll float out of these classes feeling revitalised and relaxed.
Your yoga teacher, and Shine Yoga founder, Jennifer Austin passionately believes that yoga classes should feel fun, relaxed and inclusive. Her classes include laughter, new challenges, wisdom, music, meditation, poetry and anything else she can think of to make you feel really good.
You’ll fall in love with the sea views of Banana Point, a fantastic surf break. Bougainvillea flowers provide colourful shade for the front terrace and dining area and there is plenty of space for sunbathing and lazing by the ocean front swimming pool.The beautiful bedrooms are authentically decorated, sprinkled with trinkets and individually themed. Each room is completely exquisitely unique.
You’ll also enjoy delicious, nutritious, vegetarian dishes from the finest and freshest local produce.From your morning super smoothie to your evening dessert of avocado chocolate tart you’ll be astounded by the beautiful dishes created by the talented local chefs.
Prices start at £599. Find all the details at shineyogaretreats.com
‘I was so excited when I found Shine Yoga’s retreat in Morocco – it seemed to have everything I was looking for – yoga, sun, the sea, a beautiful house for the week and yummy vegetarian food. And my week with Jen and the lovely group of yogis was just that and much more. I got a chance to really focus on, and improve, my yoga practice. Jen is truly an inspiring teacher and she brings joy, peacefulness and energy to every class. I also got the chance to meet new friends, explore Morocco, eat delicious food and just be. I fell in love with the house – especially my room for the week the Garden Room – and it felt like home from day one. I would recommend anyone to invest in themselves and follow Jen on her yoga adventures around the world.’ ~ Madelene