Sept 7-12 & Oct 5-10, 2017. Come & join us in sunny Spain for a super yoga & wellbeing immersion near the sea. September & October are the perfect times to visit Spain .. everything is calm after the madness of summer. Expect to find quiet beaches that stretch for miles, alfresco cafes where can enjoy the last of the summer sun and a sea that’s nice & warm having been heated all summer long! You’ll stay at a gorgeous little boutique hotel with 16 beautiful ensuite rooms in the lovely vibrant town of Denia just 10mins walk to the sea & 75 mins from Alicante airport (transfers provided). A stay here promises a taste of the ‘real’ Spain as you’ll be alongside local families, tasty tapas bars, the local convent & beautiful Byzantine churches.
Over the course of this holiday you will experience & enjoy:
- a welcome gathering on first day … chance to meet your fellow retreaters!
- herbal teas & fruits each morning to help you slowly awaken
- 90min uplifting yoga session each morning suitable for keen beginners & intermediates. Morning sessions tend to be a little more dynamic & warming to wake the body & mind up ready for the day. Expect to hear plenty of alignment cues and options as our belief is that yoga should be accessible to everyone. Predominantly, mornings will be vinyasa flow yoga where we’ll move from one posture to the next in a slow flow sequence .. like a moving meditation
- 90min relaxing & restorative evening yoga sessions to unwind from the day. Evening sessions will be slower with postures that we’ll hold a little longer to bring more life & space in & around our gorgeous bodies plus a little yogic philosophy
- guided visulisations & a Meditation workshop to help cultivate deep inner peace
- yoga nidra practice .. super deep relaxation for the body and excellent way to calm our over worked nervous system
- ‘Create your own Home Practice’ workshop to help you continue with a regular practice back home
- invigorating coastal walk on your first morning to stretch out the legs and take deep breaths of lovely, fresh sea air
- delicious buffet breakfasts using the very best of local produce
- amazing vegetarian suppers at the hotel x3 prepared by the Ayurvedic Chef .. the other 2 eves your tastebuds are free to explore the local dining options. Denia is a UNESCO City of Gastronomy so you’re in for a treat!
- pampering treatments & massage from our fabulous in-house therapists
- time to relax by the beach, explore town (even do a little shopping?!) or relax in the hotel’s beautiful courtyard with a good book and a cup of herbal
- option to see more of the local area on our guided bike ride, horse trek or sea kayaking/stand up paddle
- heaps of love & care from our retreat team to make sure you have a great retreat experience
Majority of our guests come on their own so don’t worry if you’re travelling solo. Solo guests have their own ensuite double room for £790 or share a twin with a friend for £715 each. Payment can be in full or instalments.
We’d love to tell you more & answer your questions do please use the ‘Send Message’ button below. Adios for now!