Do you want to
- Boost your productivity
- Release stress and negative emotions
- Learn how to relax your mind and body?
Then this is the right retreat for you. When you understand your body, you can adjust your diet and exercise to increase performance at work and handle stress.
This training is design to give you tools to develop your own personal routine and diet that optimises your daily activities and wellness. You can improve your quality of life by including simple, healthy habits in your daily schedule. And you can do it from home or the office.
- Morning Yoga and Qi Gong sequences to keep the body in shape and boost your productivity throughout the day
- The foundations of Ayurveda, Indian traditional medicine: understanding our body type and how food and environment affects our health
- The use of superfoods to boost your energy and be more focused
- Breathing techniques to release stress and negative emotions
- Active and still meditations to relax the mind
- Self-massage techniques to relax the body in a few minutes
- And a cacao ceremony to celebrate without the hangover!
The retreat is located on the coast in the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, 337 square kilometers of protected landscape. With uniquely crafted yurt accommodation and 3 highly nutritious wholesome meals per day, there couldn’t be a better place to book a retreat for 2017.
Rates start from £470 including all workshops, ceremonies, 3 meals a day and shared accommodations. Early bird before 23rd May £427! For more options click here.
No experience needed. This training is suitable for all levels and ages as variations and different levels of challenge will be given in each class.