Step out of your busy life to nourish and restore yourself with fluid movement, wholesome vegetarian food and connection with like-minded women at this two-night autumn Women’s Yoga Retreat at a luxury manor house in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
“Just fabulous! A really lovely of gentle exercise, meditation, good food and lots of sleep in a wonderful location – how we should be living all of the time,” Ruth P. on my November 2017 retreat.
We’ll be practising gentle and empowering Yoga specially designed to reconnect us to our cyclical rhythms and to nurture our female health and well-being. We’ll also enjoy movements from the Chinese healing art of Qigong, along with meditation and self-care practices for women.
And there will be plenty of time to treat yourself to deeply restorative therapies, to rest in the generous comfort of Fishley Hall, to take walks in the autumnal Norfolk countryside, to enjoy the company of other lovely women and to eat delicious, healthy food cooked by our very own in-house chef.
The whole weekend will celebrate the richness of Autumn’s energy of drawing inwards and together.
The retreat is:
- open to all women of all ages. You don’t need any experience of Yoga etc and you certainly don’t need to stay away because you think you are not fit, mobile or feeling cheery or calm enough. Our practice will be deeply self-reverent and fluidly accessible to all.
- the perfect getaway if you are simply looking for some revitalising time to nurture yourself.
- also ideal if you are struggling with any menstrual, fertility, menopausal or other women’s health or general health issues.
It’s your weekend – you can take from it what you need and practise as much or as little as you wish.
Useful information at a glance:
- Dates – November 9-11th, 2018; 4pm Friday to 3pm Sunday (but you can arrive any time from 10am on Friday).
- Gorgeous venue – Fishley Hall, Fishley, Norwich, NR13 6DA (apx 1.5-hours drive from Cambridge; 2.5-hours from London). Our Yoga practice will be in the house’s lovely, spacious conservatory.
- Nurturing practice – gentle and empowering Yoga, Qigong, meditation, visualisations, self-care practices for women.
- Excellent food – in-house chef Henry will cater breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food will be vegetarian and all reasonable dietary requirements can be met. There will be nutritious snacks, tea (normal and herbal) and other drinks available through the day.
- 5-Star single, double and triple rooms – there are eight bedrooms. Six rooms – one of the Classic Singles, the four Twin bedrooms and one Triple bedroom – share three lovely spacious bathrooms. The other Classic Single has a smaller en-suite with shower and the one Luxury Single has a suitably large and luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- Nurturing 1-2-1 therapies – gift yourself a relaxing and healing Shiatsu treatment. Please book these before the retreat. Price – £65 for a one-hour session.
- Price choices – Triple sharing – £350; Twin sharing – £390; Classic single – £540; Luxury single – £590 – these prices are per head cover your accommodation, food and Yoga etc practice for the whole weekend. They do not cover 1-2-1 treatments.
Tiffany is a Cambridge-based Yoga and Qigong teacher and Reflexology therapist who specialises in women’s health, well-being and empowerment. She chooses to focus her classes, workshops and retreats on women as she believes that only in this way can she effectively address our particular needs (physical, emotional, hormonal, energetic), which are so often neglected – including in Yoga classes that are packed with women. She is fascinated by mindful movement and, in her classes, playfully and gently encourages inwardly focused curiosity and an embodied awareness of nature’s cycles flowing within us.
Here’s what others had to say after previous retreats at Fishley Hall:
“Thank you for your guidance and compassion and wisdom this weekend! …. After a very emotionally difficult year, this retreat was almost like a rebirth for me, physically, mentally and emotionally. Tiffany was a gentle and compassionate teacher, and lead us in a beautiful program that embraced feminine power and self-care and allowed for a lot of healing and introspection. Such a restorative weekend in beautiful surroundings with other lovely, interesting women – I couldn’t recommend it more!” Emily M.
“Everything worked to make the weekend restorative and restful. Best of all was the morning meditation, the gentle yoga practice, the nourishing and delicious meals and the Shiatsu treatments … The house was lovely, with some beautiful walks to enjoy too,” Rowena M.
“This Yoga is underpinned by wisdom and compassion and the sheer joy of being a woman. It is inspiring. … The greatest benefit for me was to enjoy moving and stretching again without fear after slipping a disc – and to reconnect with myself, to value myself as a woman,” Jo D.
“Thank you, Tiffany for a very restorative weekend. I’m going back to the real world refreshed, emotionally lighter and with greater understanding of my body and femininity,” Kat R.
“Powerful stuff! It is fascinating how practice, good food, massage and discussion combined to shift one’s state of mind to peace and renewal. .. And the venue was great – large spaces, great bathrooms and intimately connected to the seasons by being on a farm and close to the sea,” Nicole H.