Step out of your busy life to nourish and restore yourself with fluid movement, wholesome food and connection with like-minded women at this two-night autumn Women’s Yoga Retreat at a luxury manor house in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
We’ll be practising gentle and empowering Yoga specially designed to reconnect us to our cyclical rhythms and to nurture our female health and well-being. We’ll also enjoy movements from the Chinese healing art of Qigong, along with meditation and self-care practices for women.
And there will be plenty of time to treat yourself to deeply restorative therapies, to rest in the generous comfort of Fishley Hall, to take walks in the autumnal Norfolk countryside, to enjoy the company of other lovely women and to eat delicious, healthy food cooked by our very own in-house chef.
The whole weekend will celebrate the richness of Autumn’s energy of drawing inwards and together.
The retreat is:
- open to all women of all ages. You don’t need any experience of Yoga etc and you certainly don’t need to stay away because you think you are not fit, mobile or feeling cheery or calm enough. Our practice will be deeply self-reverent and fluidly accessible to all.
- the perfect getaway if you are simply looking for some revitalising time to nurture yourself.
- also ideal if you are struggling with any menstrual, fertility, menopausal or other women’s health or general health issues.
It’s your weekend – you can take from it what you need and practise as much or as little as you wish.
Useful information at a glance:
- Dates – November 10-12th, 2017; 4pm Friday to 4.30pm Sunday (but you can arrive any time from 10am on Friday).
- Location – Fishley Hall, Fishley, Norwich, NR13 6DA (apx 1.5-hours drive from Cambridge; 2.5-hours from London). Our Yoga practice will be in the house’s lovely, spacious conservatory.
- Nurturing practice – gentle and empowering Yoga, Qigong, meditation, visualisations, self-care practices for women.
- Delicious Food – in-house chef Henry will cater breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food will be vegetarian and all reasonable dietary requirements can be met. There will be nutritious snacks and lots of herbal tea available through the day.
- Room choices – there are eight bedrooms. The 7 twin bedrooms share bathrooms between two bedrooms and the one double (suitable for 2 friends) has an en-suite bathroom. Rooms will be allocated randomly (unless you request to share with someone). Prices are the same for all rooms.
- 1-2-1 therapies – you can book either a full-body Shiatsu treatment or a rejuvenating Japanese facial massage (£35 for 45 minutes). Please book these before the retreat.
- Price – £390 – this covers your accommodation, food and Yoga etc practice for the whole weekend.
Tiffany is a Cambridge-based Yoga and Qigong teacher and Reflexology therapist who specialises in women’s health, well-being and empowerment. She chooses to focus her classes, workshops and retreats on women as she believes that only in this way can she effectively address our particular needs (physical, emotional, hormonal, energetic), which are so often neglected – including in Yoga classes that are packed with women. She is fascinated by mindful movement and, in her classes, playfully and gently encourages inwardly focused curiosity and an embodied awareness of nature’s cycles flowing within us.
What other’s say
“Tiffany holds feminine space with the utmost integrity, authenticity and truth,” Alision G., Cambridge
“Tiffany is a wonderful teacher, with the perfect blend of clear instruction, spirituality and humour,” Cilla C., Cambridge