About the Retreat:
Need a weekend to slow down and re-connect all the parts of your self back into one?
Ready to go deeper into your yoga practice?
Come and immerse in our luxurious weekend Yoga Retreat in the peaceful Norfolk Countryside.
Explore different types of Yoga, discover the benefits of breathing deeply and enjoy healthy and nourishing food prepared by our in-house chef – all dietry requirement catered for.
Take time out for you in Winter, as it is the time we need the most nourishing and pampering. A variety of classes allow you to appreciate how diversely Yoga can apply to, and compliment, your life. Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin all taught in the orangery of an historic Georgian country house named Fishley Hall.
* Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by in-house chef, happy to cater for dietary requirements
* Wake up with morning mindfulness + invigorating Vinyasa yoga
* Afternoon chill out with yin yoga + meditation
* Yoga classes in conservatory + gardens of this beautifully restored Georgian house
* Free time to explore the Norfolk broads and surrounding countryside
* Massage and beauty therapies (additional cost)
* Bubbles on Friday eve arrival
* Beginners welcome, in-class variations given for those who need something specific for their needs.
Shared rooms (2 x single beds per room)
Price is per student:
£330 pay in full
£340 pay in instalments (£100 deposit + 2 instalments before start date)
Originally from the sandy beaches of Australia, Sally practiced Yoga for a number of years under the guidance of Michelle Merrifeld of Essence of Living. Since then she has been teaching yoga full time in the UK while upholding a daily practice. Her work consists of 1-2-1 sessions, weekly classes, workshops and retreats. She is known for teaching inspired classes that are a mix of challenge and fun. Her teaching is accessible and caters to various levels on these weekends. She also studies Art and Dance History and weaves some of these ideas creatively into her sessions.
Contact Sally on 07914 437 986 or email@example.com for more info or to book.