Need a weekend to slow down and re-connect all the parts of your self back into one? Ready to go deeper into your yoga practice? I’ve just the thing…come immerse in our luxurious weekend Yoga Retreat in the peaceful Norfolk Countryside. Explore different types of Yoga, discover the benefits of breathing deeply and enjoy healthy and nourishing food prepared by our in-house chef – all dietry requirement catered for.
This is a chance to truly slow down and reconnect at the end of summer in preparation for winter – September 8-10th – the time we need the most nourishing and pampering. Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin all taught in the orangery of an historic country house Fishley Hall.
* Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by in-house chef, happy to cater for dietary requirements
* Wake up with morning mindfulness + invigorating Vinyasa yoga
* Afternoon chill out with yin yoga + meditation
* Yoga classes in conservatory + gardens of this beautifully restored Georgian house
* Free time to explore the Norfolk broads and surrounding countryside
* Massage and beauty therapies (additional cost)
* Photographer on-board to document your yoga journey if you wish
* Optional private yoga sessions can be booked with Sally
* Bubbles on Friday eve arrival
* Beginners welcome, in-class variations given for those who need something specific for their needs.
£330 per person
(Payment plans available, £100 deposit + 2 instalments before start date)
Contact Sally on 07914 437 986 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to book.