&Sister has teamed up with gorgeous and fun SallyAnne of Yoga Light Vibes to create a unique and inspiring retreat at Poundon House. We firmly believe in celebrating nature and especially the natural flow and change of the seasons. As well as providing a huge inspiration, these periods of transition are a fantastic opportunity to look inward, reflect and find momentum for any change in your life that needs to happen.
There is no better way to wake up on a weekend than full of life, love, energy, yoga and a refreshing walk in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. The retreat is taking place as the Summer draws to an end and Autumn truly begins, so we will also be expressing gratitude for the Summer and honouring the Autumn with ceremony, ritual and plenty of fresh air to blow the cob-webs away. On our Indian Summer retreat, you will rise to a delicious healthy smoothie, experience dynamic morning asana to energise your physical body, afternoon restorative practices to nourish your souls, replenish with delectable healthy food, go deeper with meditation, balance with pranayama, refresh with long country-walks and connect with like-minded, lovely souls.
As well as a lot of time in the shala with SallyAnne, there will be sound healing on Saturday night, barefoot walks in the garden, star-gazing, hot baths to relax in, massages and treatments to release tension. This carefully crafted retreat will nourish your soul and guide you lovingly on with an open mind and strong heart. Retreating with us is unique and your experiences with us will remain etched in your memories forever. At &Sister we believe that, as well as the joys of the weekend, a retreat with us is a step
on a path of discovery towards long-lasting connection and contentment with the deeper part of yourself. We leave some of the treats as a surprise but expect the unexpected and be prepared to detech and deconnect from the fast paced life we usually live in and explore your internal world until you see the bigger and better picture.
What your Indian Summer retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespoke Indian Summer Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Sally Anne Reynolds (Yoga Light Vibes);
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– fire circle celebration;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
-Sound bath on the Saturday night
– support from Sally Anne and &Sister and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.
“Sally-Anne is one of the most inspiring, creative, and generous yoga teachers I know in
London. Sally-Anne’s personal ‘sunshine’ energy is also a joy to be around. It’s a privilege to
have her in my yoga life.” — Amanda, London
Costs – we can now offer 20% discount on the last few spaces
£425pp for a space in a twin, triple or double room – NOW £395
£595 for a solo occupancy (double room) – NOW £495
To book a space please email email@example.com