Friday 13th – Sunday 15th October 2017 (or Saturday and Sunday only option – see below).
The best yoga tuition, good skincare and intelligent nutrition make up the Lovegrove Essentials holistic tripod. From our fully-equipped Studio at Saddle Street Farm in Dorset (our HQ) , we encourage you to embrace a more natural and rewarding lifestyle. To help you reduce the damaging effects of stress on your mind and body, we offer holistic Yoga retreats in the beautiful Dorset countryside, with fabulous, nourishing food, massages, reflexology, aromatherapy, and facial treatments.
Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings and truly unwind in this stunning location. Enjoy world-class Iyengar Yoga classes taught by Hannah Lovegrove, who has over 30 years’ experience, with a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of yoga.
Our menu for the weekend is designed and cooked by former River Cottage Chef and author – Daniel Stevens, who wrote the best-selling ‘River Cottage Bread Book’. He creates unique and exciting dishes of clean, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free food to nourish and uplift you throughout your stay.
We also offer luxurious massage and facial treatments in our divine treatment room, to complete the relaxing experience and make sure you leave us feeling truly revived. You can try out the Lovegrove Essentials natural skincare range, and get expert advice on any skin or muscluar issues you may have, either from our therapist Lorraine or Hannah, (a qualified Reiki, massage and aromatherapy practitioner), or the creator of the Lovegrove Essentials skin care range and Make-Up Artist – Hayley De Beers.
We offer a warm and friendly environment in which to recharge your batteries and gain a deeper understanding of Iyengar Yoga practice, making it an ideal break for you to take as a solo adventure, or with a friend. For a weekend of holistic bliss, and to experience relaxation at its best, get in touch with Hannah for more details.
In order for you to get the most our of your time with Hannah, we limit the number of places that are available, so book early – there are plenty of events thoughout the year. For a general schedule of the weekends see HERE. (This is updated nearer the time for each event.)
- Iyengar Yoga classes in a fully-equipped studio with underfloor heating.
- Small class size allows for plenty of individual attention, whether you’re a Beginner, Intermediate, Equestrian etc.
- Delicious, fresh, seasonal vegetarian & vegan food from our resident River Cottage Chef and cookery writer, Daniel Stevens.
- Lovegrove Essentials massage, facial and body treatments using our own range of handmade, natural products containing essential oils.
- A heated, outdoor swimming pool (open June – September).
- Relax in natural surroundings with wide-open spaces, dark skies at night. Visit the many beaches on the Jurassic Coast & see the wonderful views from Pilsdon Pen or Golden Cap.
- With walking, riding, cycling, sitting round the camp fire, chatting in the Zen Tea Rooms or simply lazing in the hammock – we wish you a natural, nourishing, relaxing & energising experience.
Price: £230 for the full weekend, £185 for the Saturday & Sunday only.
The price includes all yoga tuition, equipment, delicious dinners on Friday and/or Saturday night, lovely lunches on Saturday and Sunday.
To book, please complete the BOOKING FORM and check the T&Cs.
Treatments can be pre-booked from the list HERE. Please email me with your choice of treatment and time.
Accommodation: we have arranged some friendly local B&Bs a short distance from the farm with a choice of large rooms, and even a Shepherd’s hut. See HERE for details.
We look forward to meeting you!