13th October 2017
2 night, 2 day Autumn Yoga, Meditation and alternative therapy retreat
Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire.
Single Occupancy £410pp (limited availability)
Twin Occupancy £355pp
Triple occupancy £340 pp
Rediscover yourself once more in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, Focus on your health and well-being on this rewarding yoga, meditation and therapy weekend. Start the day with a flowing energisng Vinyasa Yoga Flow, followed by a soothing altenative therapy and end the day with a candlelit meditation infront of a roaring wood burner. This retreat promises to diminish stress, boost your strength, and leave you feeling completely rejuvenated.
Set in Kidlington, Thrupp on the Oxford Canal with stunning countryside walks. With a friendly experienced team of Yoga instructors and therapist, our amazing retreat chef Tanya, unearth your mind and body, while being surrounded by like minded people. Immerse in nature with walks along the canal, woodland or open countryside. Savor delicious and organic vegetarian meals designed specially to help support detox your body.
* 3 Vinyasa Yoga classes
* Yin Yoga
* Candlelit Guided Meditation with india Head massage
* Therapy treatment (TBC, Reiki, reflexology, Hot Lava stones massage
* Country or canal walks in surrounding area, minutes from house
* 2 large buffet style delicious organic meals every day (brunch and dinner)
* Teas & organic fresh fruit available all day
* 2 nights in luxury accommodation in a newly renovated large stone Georgian cottage.
To secure your place, please copy and paste this secure paypal link and pay £100 deposit. Or get in touch for bacs details. www.paypal.me/lisavalentineyoga/100. The retreat is limited to 12 places, a small retreat to ensure personal attention and care