26th – 28th Jan 2018
2 night, 2 day Yoga & Pilates Retreat,
Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire.
Single Occupancy £410pp (limited availability)
Twin Occupancy £355pp
Triple occupancy £340 pp
Rediscover yourself once more in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and find your inner peace. Set in Thrupp on the Oxford Canal with stunning countryside walks and bike rides. . With a friendly experienced team of Yoga & Pilate instructors, Chef and Therapist, unearth your mind and body, while being surrounded by like minded people. Immerse in nature with walks along the canal, woodland or open countryside. Savor delicious and organic vegetarian meals designed especially to help support detox your body. Relax with delightful yoga, Pilates, meditations and enjoy a complimentory 30 minute Indian head or a neck, back and shoulder massage.
* 3 Vinyasa Yoga classes
* 2 Pilates Class’s
* 1 Detox, Yin and restore workshop with a guided meditation
* Country or canal walks in surrounding area, minutes from house
* 2 large buffet style delicious organic meals every day (brunch and dinner)
* Teas & organic fresh fruit available all day
* 1 free massage session.
* 2 nights in luxury accommodation in a newly renovated large stone cottage.. (images to come)
* A cookery demo by the amazing Tanya Young from Knife and Fork, a local business and one of my regular yogis. Demonstrating some healthy meal options using organic vegetables only, recipes for you to take home.
Please click paypal link above to pay a £100 non refundable deposit to secure your place. Limted to 12 places, dependant on room configuration. A small retreat to ensure personal attention and care. 2 teachers and a therapist to help you in your detox start to 2018