5thMay-7th May 2017
2 night, 2 day Spring Yoga, Fitness, Lifestyle and Nutrition Coaching Retreat
Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire.
Single Occupancy from £410pp (limited availability)
Twin Occupancy £355pp
Triple occupancy £340 pp
Rediscover yourself once more in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, Focus on your health and well-being on this rewarding yoga and fitness weekend.. For a strong core and long lean muscles, work up a sweat with fun fitness class’s, followed by a flowing energisng Vinyasa Yoga Flow. These complementary activities will diminish stress, boost your strength, and leave you feeling completely rejuvenated. **Soothe those sore muscles with a well-deserved therapeutic massage**
Set in Kidlington, Thrupp on the Oxford Canal with stunning countryside walks. With a friendly experienced team of Yoga, Fitness instructors, an amazing chef and Therapist, unearth your mind and body, while being surrounded by like minded people. Immerse in nature with walks along the canal, woodland or open countryside. Savor delicious and organic vegetarian meals designed specially to help support detox your body. This retreat will incliude a 1-1 lifestyle & Nutrition consultation.
* 3 Vinyasa Yoga classes
* 2 x 45 minutes Fitness class’s, weather permitted class’s will be outside.. (circuit style and other)
* 1 Spring, Yoga and Fitness fusion workshop with relaxation and a guided meditation.
* Country or canal walks in surrounding area, minutes from house
* 2 large buffet style delicious organic meals every day (brunch and dinner)
* Teas & organic fresh fruit available all day
* 2 nights in luxury accommodation in a newly renovated large stone Georgian cottage.
* A 1-1 Lifestyle & Nutrition chat with Jo from Reach for Fitness.
At an additional cost.
* Massage session (Sports Therapy or lava stones massage). 30 or 60 minute sessions.
To secure your place, please copy and paste this secure paypal link and pay £100 deposit. Or get in touch for bacs details. www.paypal.me/lisavalentineyoga/100. The retreat is limited to 12 places, a small retreat to ensure personal attention and care