A week to slow down, rest and make space for yourself. Set in a beautiful woodland setting in Wiltshire, this glamping retreat will provide you time and space to deepen your yoga and mindfulness practice in a friendly, supportive group.
There will be two daily yoga classes (awakening in the morning, restorative & meditation in the late afternoon). Catherine’s teaching style is relaxed, down to earth and gentle, and all bodies are welcome. Beginners are very welcome to attend, as well as those with more experience.
There will be nourishing vegetarian food (we will share the preparation of evening meals) and plenty of time to use as you wish – walking and exploring the countryside, talking, reading, drawing or simply resting.
Accommodation is in quirky shepherd’s huts or bell tents – all with comfy beds and proper mattresses!
- £315 non-residential option (join us each day, including two yoga classes and lunch, for a week)
- £345 camping (BYO tent) with access to shared toilet and shower facilities
- £449 Bell tent with access to shared toilet and shower facilities (bell tent accommodation is shared with one other person)
- £499 Private shepherd’s hut with running water and electricity
- £295 for a partner or friend who wants to come away with you, but not take part in the yoga sessions