We are incredibly excited to be collaborating with Charlie Morgan for our &SISTER seasonal retreats calendar at Poundon House.
Charlie Morgan, an exceptional and sought-after yoga teacher will be leading two of our ‘Autumn Light’ and our ‘Winter Glow’ yoga retreats.
Winter at Poundon House is a season of light & warmth, of being outside in the cold, coming into the home and hearth, and is the ultimate opportunity to create ‘hygge’. As such, its one of our favourite seasons at Poundon House, where a brisk walk in the sleepy countryside is followed by a turn in front of the fire or AGA. Roasting chestnuts in the fire, warm drinks, it is a season to celebrate light and warmth, friends and family. There will be plenty of time to stretch and open in the shala with Charlie, cosy down in front of the open fire and build up your internal energy for the rest of Winter whilst we wait for nature to awake with Spring. It is a beautiful time of year at Poundon House. Retreating with us is a unique experience and one that will stay in your favourite memories forever.
What your Winter Glow retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespokeAutumn Light Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Charlie Morgan;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– fire circle celebration;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
– support from Charlie, Sophie our chef and Alicia; and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.
£425pp for a space in a twin or double room
£595 for a solo occupancy double
To book a space please email email@example.com